Opening May 30 2020 - Please review the COVID-19 policy
Opening May 30 2020 Please review the policies and do not come to the drop zone unless you have been cleared. As the restrictions are lifted this will begin to change. Stay tuned.
- Cessna 206 - 14,000 (MSL) or 8,500 (AGL)
- Cessna 182 (little shark) 14,000 (MSL) or 8,500 (AGL)
When and Where?
- Were Located at the Fremont County Airport.
- Jumping Year Round
- Summer - Open select weekdays June - Sept
- Summer Weekend Jumping Hours - 7:30am to Quit
- Winter - Sept - May (weekends only, selective days, CALL AHEAD)
- Great open landing area.
- USPA Group Member
- Air conditioned Packing (Limited Space)
- Rigging services offered through RedMan Rigging at the dropzone. Expect a one week turned around. Equipment dropped off Saturday or Sunday will be ready the following weekend. Rush service available with a charge.
- Call Tyler for pricing and scheduling 719-252-7143
Food and Drink
- Vending Machine with Adult Lunch - ables and Drinks
- Jimmy Johns Lunch Orders
- DZ BBQ Socials
Jump Ticket Prices
Hop-n-Popprice reflects members discount
- Hop-n-Pops (subject to availability)
- 2% surcharge for credit cards
Jump Ticketsprice reflects members discount
- Jump Ticket $30
- Members Price $28
- 2% surcharge for Credit Cards